Minggu, 06 Maret 2011

My Hometown


Yuni Arnida
17384
NK-2 / 2010
Describe hometown
Writing 1 Activity 1


       My hometown is Jambi. Many people say that Jambi is not interesting city but I do not think so. Jambi is interesting and good city. In Jambi, you can visit many tourism objects like a museum, a small zoo and an art house.


     

      First, I will tell you about the museum. The name of museum in Jambi is Museum Perjuangan Rakyat Jambi. In there, we can see many ancient things like kitchen tools such as wok, plate, glass, jewelry and porcelain. This museum also has Jambi's traditional clothing called baju kurung. Not only ancient things and traditional clothing, there is has Budha Statue too.

    

      The second one is a small zoo. People in Jambi called Taman Rimba. In Taman Rimba, you can see many kinds of animals such as Cassowary bird, honey bear, deer and many more. You can walking, jogging and also you can enjoy the view while riding a horse. It is interesting, is not it? 
    
       The last one is an art house. The others name is Taman Budaya Jambi. If you like art, you can come here. In here, you can see many good painting from artists Jambi and also you can watch a movie about struggle of Jambi's people who opposite the colonizer.
  
      That is all about my hometown, actually about the tourism objects over there. You can visit Jambi in the next your holiday. You will get a great time if come to Jambi.

10 komentar:

  1. in paragraf 2 line 11 "jambi's" in academic writing you should write "jambi is " (don't use contraction)

    BalasHapus
  2. I think your essay is good enough.
    according to me, you should write conclusion in the last paragrap about your hometown generally, it`s resume.

    BalasHapus
  3. "Not only ancient things and traditional clothing, there is has Budha Statue too"

    Not only - but also..
    so, "Not only ancient things and traditional clothing but also Budha Statue".

    I think that's all,..

    BalasHapus
  4. thank you for your comment cika...
    but according to me, jambi's that I mean is not "jambi is" but jambi's that refers to what jambi has.

    BalasHapus
  5. thank you ami..
    in the next my essay, I will try to make my essay more complete than before.

    BalasHapus
  6. the essay is good enough for me..
    :)

    BalasHapus
  7. i think it better to you to explain the location of tourism object because i can't go there if you don't give information about the located of that places,,

    so far your essay is better enough,,
    you can link of each paragraph,,
    heheh

    that's all from me,,,
    :)

    BalasHapus
  8. yuni,,
    i like your essay..
    but, i just want to advice.
    in introduction pragraph..
    you should add more interesting information about Jambi,,
    just it,,
    ok.
    keep writing to b better..^_^

    BalasHapus
  9. Yuni...

    Your essay is good and interesting for me because you put many pictures in your essay..

    That's all from me.
    Tq.Keep spirit.

    :))

    BalasHapus